Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What is up with men?

Just wondering why on earth do guys think sex and naked is the answer to all problems. For instance "aw you have a headache, Well you know what fixes that right? (wink wink)", I mean seriously my head is pounding so hard I think my eyeballs are going to shoot out of the sockets, lets have you lay on top of me for a while and see if that makes it feel better. Good lord, sometimes it amazes me the kids are running all over dinner is cooking and the dishes are up to the ceiling I'm sorry running to bed is just not in my thoughts.. And relationships will not totally fall apart if it's been a few days. Blue balls will not kill you, and maybe if you quit touching yourself every time you sit down maybe blue balls wouldn't be a problem. One thing that seems to elude men in general is that once you have kids morning sex is nearly non existent unless we all just quit sleeping...And if there are noises coming out of me that sound like snoring, it is not a coy invitation to try to attack me in the middle of the night. It will not get you what you want unless what you want is to deal with a very annoyed sleepy female with morning breath and night time drool stuck to her head. And just because you have to be naked to take a shower does not mean that anyone is waiting for you to come in and try to get things started through the shower door. Now dont get me wrong I like to get it on still, but it is not what I base the success of my day on when it can happen its an added bonus.....Just saying dont take offense honey lol :)

3 comments:

  1. This is priceless! I am going to take this as a written warning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My names Tammie, I went to school with Ernie...it only is letting me post as anonymous...
    This makes me giggle cause I'm going through, or just went through one of these moments with my boyfriend. I think it's funny that because HE'S horny, that means I have to allow him to get off one way or the other. Rather he knows I'm not in the mood or not, I still get those eyes every day until I help him out. With my boyfriend, I know when it's "been too long" for him like I know when I'm going to start my period. Don't get me wrong either, I still like to get it on...but not as much... I have to clean and cook and take care of the baby all at the same time...what would make him think I'm in the mood as soon as I sit down for 2 minutes? But you gotta love him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL Thanks Tammie, I knew I wasn't going to be alone on this one..Sometimes they just cant understand that just because I'm sitting down does not mean "please take me now" but you gotta love it. maybe sometime in the next hundred years or so they'll evolve and won't think their "stuff" is gonna fall clean off if it doesn't get attention all the time :)

    ReplyDelete