Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My first post!!

Well here it is, my very first ever blog post. I thought this would be a fun way to vent my stresses and opinions and to stop arguing with the vacuum! I spend a lot of my life at home with my little ones my husband is a service technician so he's gone a lot and sometimes I just need to vent. However I will warn you in advance, I can be very opinionated and am not afraid to let people know what I'm thinking. I will be posting anything from life at home and the craziness of life in general to politics religion and all that blood pumping excitement! Feel free to leave any comments you like feed back is great whether its good or bad! I hope people can have a sense of humor and don't send me anything crazy :) (also i do not need to gain any stalkers either got enough weirdos that I know thank you very much)

1 comment:

  1. I am eagerly awaiting your next post. This should be very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete