Thursday, January 13, 2011

Family

That term family is forever definitely is not a joke. No matter how weird you think they are, or how crazy they might seem they will be the ones that show up when the times get rough no matter what. My family is pretty large when you start counting cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. Just like anyone else I have those ones that just make you shake you're head, because it always seem like their ideas are coming not just from left field but from someplace miles from the ballpark. There is also the designated crazy ones that you can tell are a few tacos short of a combo plate. But no matter how crazy, annoying, and frustrating they are never once have they failed to show up to something that was important to me. For instance my mom threw me a surprise baby shower last summer with only a few days notice, and everyone she invited showed up to see me. It brought tears to my eyes, and things like that happen in my family a lot. Sometimes you hear about an event or something and you think man I don't really want to go to that, but I have never regretted going. This is just a simple thank you to my entire family for being there for me over the years, I don't know where I would be without your support. They might be a little quirky and slightly off kilter but they're mine. And no matter what happens I know they'll help me through it if I need them too. So just because they make you crazy don't forget about all the good that comes from them too.

1 comment:

  1. Never any words more truly spoken. Family may make you psycho but when it comes down to the nitty gritty they are the last line of defense.

    ReplyDelete