Thursday, January 13, 2011

People

Sometimes I think about the people in my life and how they affected it, some I miss and some I don't. But just because I miss them doesn't mean they were ment to stay there forever. I've learned a lot of things about myself from some of them. Their have been people that I though meant way more to me than they really did, and it took me a long time to realize it. If I meant as much to them as they did to me wouldn't they still be here, and at least make their presence known still? There are times when things like that make it harder to let people in for fear they will at some point walk out without so much as a goodbye. There have been times I have thought "I hope you're in my life forever", but when they slowly began to faze themselves out, I decided I really didn't need them as much as I thought I did. I still think about them and miss the good times we had, and the laughs that were shared, but in the end I think it was all for the best. So at least I learned something from them even if I felt hurt and sad at least it was a learning experience. And I can now look back with a smile and a laugh, and think that I didn't lose anyone they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment