Friday, April 22, 2011

Favorite Quotes From my son

My son is great, he comes up with the most insane things to say sometimes....

To our doctor today while hiding under the table "I'm shy I don't want to talk to you"
and "I know that color but you can tell me what it is" and when the doctor let him look in his mouth with the little light things he said "you have guckies on your tongue."

The new things to say when he likes something "that is cooler than cat poop on a shower curtain". I don't know who's cat poops on a shower curtain but apparently its pretty cool.

"I love you more than poopie doopie in a box" well that's great I'm glad I rate above poop in a box.

My husband and I were doing some research on where we're from and talking about Ireland and our son piped up and said "Johnny Jones is from Ireland, Ireland is in the south north west of north america. See he lives in that white house on the corner with the black insides" I never knew somebody could be in so many places or who the heck Johnny Jones is.

I was bra shopping on the internet and here he comes around the corner "stop mom, I have to pick one of those girls to be my girlfriend. And it has to be the hottest one so I can bring her home to marry her".

He told my husband that he "played with Slayer twenty years ago and they were rocking".

He found something that we bought when we first started dating ( I can't remember what it was) and he said "I bought that for you guys 7 years ago." I guess time travel has happened the rest of us must have missed the memo.

"mom sissy is cutesy wootsie dootsie isn't she, but sometimes she smells like lots of poop."

There are plenty more where these came from so just stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. he is such a funny dude! I sometimes wonder where he comes up with some of the things he says!

    ReplyDelete