Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Things people should fix lol

1. listen the first time

2. stupidity is not a right its a disease that should be exterminated

3. talking shit, that one should be self explanatory

4. (this is in relation to number 2) if you have a stupidity problem, you will be treated as such

5. if everyday there is some kind of issue find a shrink

6. don't pretend to know everything about everyone (you are not super human no one knows everything)

7. hearing is not the same as listening (I can hear Dora right now that doesn't mean I'm listening to what she's going on about)

8. txting is not the same as verbal communication (I don't care what other people say, its not the same)

9. just because sometimes beer is good, does not mean anyone is a drunk

10. giving space does not mean for a few hours (space mean SPACE)

lol thanks for reading my rant, just something I've noticed recently people need to be educated, if you can think of anymore feel free to leave them in the comments I will gladly add to the list :)

1 comment: